DugoutHeroesLeagues
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DugoutHeroesLeagues

Come win the World Series!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Picture Not So Hot

Go down 
+2
Perfection
AlCentralRules
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AlCentralRules
Strike Out

Picture Not So Hot Empty
PostSubject: Picture Not So Hot   Picture Not So Hot I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:22 pm

Hey guys the website turned out really nice except for the banner i propose that i make a banner i am pretty handy with photoshop and i think i can make a really awesome banner BigPapi7 get back to me and any other moderators or normal ppl with ideas for what the pic will be well Thank You for reading this ahead of time......well see ya guys
Back to top Go down
AlCentralRules
Strike Out

Picture Not So Hot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Not So Hot   Picture Not So Hot I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:49 pm

I think a picture shorta like this will attract all types of fans of baseball

https://2img.net/h/i152.photobucket.com/albums/s161/darth-maul-4-life/MLB-2001-Logos-Poster-C10053203.jpg

or maybe a picture kinda like this https://2img.net/h/i152.photobucket.com/albums/s161/darth-maul-4-life/MLB_Linens_Logos.jpg

will make the website look better just suggestions though i try and find more pics
Back to top Go down
Perfection
Strike Out

Picture Not So Hot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Not So Hot   Picture Not So Hot I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 4:11 pm

Or I could make one. I am a photoshop genious. Just let me know.
Back to top Go down
CO_Bellos
Strike Out

Picture Not So Hot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Not So Hot   Picture Not So Hot I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:13 pm

first one is pretty dope, send papi a private message about it I like the first one a lot too.
Back to top Go down
Perfection
Strike Out

Picture Not So Hot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Not So Hot   Picture Not So Hot I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:14 pm

I'll get to work on a banner now.
Back to top Go down
Perfection
Strike Out

Picture Not So Hot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Not So Hot   Picture Not So Hot I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:23 pm

Picture Not So Hot 2cwpohx

Made this in 5 mins. Up for suggestions. Nowhere near my best work just was a rough quick throw together
Back to top Go down
bigpapi7
Admin

Picture Not So Hot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Not So Hot   Picture Not So Hot I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:54 pm

thank you all for trying to help i know the first pick wasnt great but i just put one for temporary purposes. The thing is you can make a banner but u need to like upload it to the internet and send ME the code thru pm. I am the only moderator that can change the picture since i am website admin.

Thank You.
Back to top Go down
https://dugoutheroesleagues.rpg-board.net
Megabadkid
Strike Out

Picture Not So Hot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Not So Hot   Picture Not So Hot I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:01 pm

bigpapi7 wrote:
thank you all for trying to help i know the first pick wasnt great but i just put one for temporary purposes. The thing is you can make a banner but u need to like upload it to the internet and send ME the code thru pm. I am the only moderator that can change the picture since i am website admin.

Thank You.
yeah and rember to send in ur best one
Back to top Go down
jldeluca
Strike Out

Picture Not So Hot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Not So Hot   Picture Not So Hot I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:52 am

unless its a licensing issue, alcentrals first pic is pretty dope i think

nice pic bro cheers
Back to top Go down
AlCentralRules
Strike Out

Picture Not So Hot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Not So Hot   Picture Not So Hot I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 1:45 pm

thx i will try and make a banner too incorporating the first pic and maybe another pic it should take me maybe 20mins o and nice banner Perfection =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Picture Not So Hot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Not So Hot   Picture Not So Hot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Picture Not So Hot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DugoutHeroesLeagues :: League News :: Hot or Not-
Jump to: